Published: Thursday, 20 August 2020
“The shark mascot is pretty JAW-SOME if you ask me,” said ASI Commuinications Social and Marketing Assistant, Jackie Jimenez, “I am beyond excited to welcome them into our campus community.”
The challenge begins Wednesday, August 19 and ends Monday, September 21 (this deadline has been extended). To enter, submit a dance video on Tik Tok, Instagram or Twitter and tag @csulbasi and use the hashtag #LBSUsharkChallenge.
How To Enter:
- The challenge begins Wednesday, August 19 and ends Monday, September 21 (this deadline has been extended).
- The participant submitting the video must be a current LBSU student enrolled in the upcoming semester.
- One video submission = one entry.
- The video must be submitted on Tik Tok, Twitter, or Instagram, using #LBSUsharkChallenge and tagging @csulbasi.
- Note: You only need to post on one platform to enter, but posting on more platforms is encouraged!
- Use the sound clip on the @csulbasi Tik Tok page.
- Click the original video and click the music icon below the comments. Then click “Use this Sound” to start creating your video.
- Choreography should be appropriate.
- No profanity
- No inappropriate gestures or signals
- Be original! Create your own dance moves and add your own style!
How To Win:
- After the deadline, a panel of our social media experts will review all entries and select the top performing posts based on popularity, creativity and engagement to be ultimately voted on by you -- the student body!
“Duet the dance on Tik Tok or add your own dance moves,” said Jimenez, “I can’t wait to see everyone’s videos. Go Elbee!” Good luck, and Go Beach!