Published: Tuesday, 5 May 2020
Relaxing is easier said than done especially in COVID-19 times. Today challenge yourself to focus on the things that you can control in your daily life instead those that you can’t. Take back your proactive mindset by adopting some of these relaxation tips below, you got this!
The tips under this are in the order of how a normal Quarantine day would play out, from when you wake up to when you fall asleep.
- Take work breaks every 30 minutes to walk around your house
- Drink warm water or tea when you begin to feel anxious
- Try aromatherapy by putting good-smelling lotions on your body
- Take a bike ride through your neighborhood
- Walk up and down your street and take in the nature around you
- Practice doing a full body stretch in the morning and at night
- Make the hour before bed reading time to relax your mind
- In bed, focus on your breathing and not replaying the events of the day
Try out some of these healthy coping strategies today and see your life change for the better!