Published: Tuesday, 12 May 2020
At this point in quarantine you’ve probably tried 101 pastimes to cure your boredom. Are you feeling like you need something refreshing, energizing and new to fuel your mind? Don’t worry, we’ve got just the thing for you...a list of YouTube recommendations to get you through your busy days!
Check out our “YouTube Essentials List” below and find an entertaining video to bring the excitement back into your life.
YouTube Essentials: Videos Picked Especially for You!
Your Daily Dose of Laughter
- Comedy Central Stand up: Pick videos to watch from a lineup of your favorite comedians.
- Brent Rivera: Watch Huntington Beach local Brent and his friends prank each other!
- Bad Lip Reading: See classic movies and TV shows be transformed with hilarious voiceovers.
Uncover the Unknown
- Buzzfeed Unsolved: Join Ryan and Shane as they ghost hunt and seek answers to the unknown!
- Great Big Story: Learn about the hidden wonders of the world and listen to untold stories.
- Big Think: The world’s greatest thinkers come together to break down big concepts and ideas.
- FBE: All age groups react to popular internet videos and try out online challenges as well.
- Jubilee: These crazy social experiments will have you on the edge of your seat!
- Pero Like: Watch as different cultures interact and play games to learn about each other.
Los Angeles Must Haves
- Awesomeness TV: Your one-stop shop for binge-worthy LA reality television shows!
- Tasty: Fun and easy-to-replicate cooking tutorials for mouth-watering goodness.
- Architectural Digest: Explore the homes of famous celebrities and plan for your dream home.
Extreme Mood Boosters
- Soul Pancake: Rainn Wilson (AKA Dwight Schrute) made this for one thing, making you happy.
- Law of Attraction Coaching: Motivational Speeches to begin your day on the right foot!
- Goalcast: Learn the secrets of success and happiness in these inspirational testimonials.
Try out some of these fun videos today to relax your mind and feed your soul! Tell us how you will decide to unwind by tagging us @CSULBASI and we’ll give you a shout out!